This is the first of 4 consecutive auctions we will be holding for Mockingbird. We are aiming to meet our goal of $3000 raised total by the end of the year, and ask fans to support us in reaching this goal.
Click here to see the posters and bid!
Included in this auction are:
1. Vincenzo Naro’s hand drawn and extremely detailed poster features the pipe organ from Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. The Devil is playing the organ below. This is entirely done in ink and pen by hand. The 12×16″ variants on 100lb. cover stock are $20.00 price includes shipping. Signed and numbered out of 200. A portion of the proceeds will go to Mockingbird.
2. Keith ‘Scramble’ Campbell made this artist proof design during the 12/31/95 Phish show at MSG in NYC. The drawing has the notation a/p for artist proof in the upper right hand corner with the artists signature and BE GOOD noted by the artist as well.
3. Caimen Ruff’s first poster featured The Palmetto and crescent moon are from the SC flag. The piece was created using prismacolor markers and pen on vellum and measures 11×17. There are 20 posters in this run and this is one of 3 remaining unsold.
4. MelanieJane Barnum’s fall tour print is done in watercolor and is from a limited edition of 9
5. Adam Miszewski’s first ever print celebrates the 10/29-31 run of shows in Atlantic City, NJ. This screen print is 11×17 and signed an d numbered. There are two versions of this poster: 80 orange/brown prints and 20 blue prints. This auction features the Orange/brown, not the blue one.