As you may have heard on the news recently, an investigation by county and state officials revealed that our original location – The EPIC Hotel – had recently installed a water filter powerful enough to remove chlorine from its city-supplied water – a move that unfortunately encouraged unbeknownst bacterial growth. Scientists have discovered an outbreak of a rare pneumonia causing bacteria known as Legionnaire’s Disease has been seemingly linked to the Epic Hotel.
While we believe that the hotel will re-open before Mock Show, our first and foremost concern is the safety and well being of our attendees and exhibitors. We acted immediately to procure a new location to assure the satisfaction of our guests.
Subsequently please note that the Mock Show will now take place at the Hyatt Regency Miami.
Hyatt Regency Miami
400 Southeast 2nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33131
Times and Date will remain the same.
The Mock Show will be held in the Jasmine and Hibiscus ballrooms located on the Terrace Level of the Hyatt Regency Miami hotel.
There is a complimentary tram located in the Hyatt Regency that will get you to the American Airlines Arena, or, you if you want to soak in that beautiful Florida sun, you are still within walking distance of the venue.
We have taken great strides to minimize the inconvience to all Mock Show patrons. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
New Additions and More Value at Mock Show!
– The Heavy Pets will perform a special full band acoustic set at Mock Show
– Our new location allows for easier access to the FREE tram that will get you to the American Airlines Arena.
– Coupons from the Mock Show artists will be given to all Mock Show attendees. These coupons feature over $75 in savings at the Mock Show and over $215 in savings overall – also included – FREEBIES, GIVEAWAYS and CONTESTS.
– Each Mock Show attendee gets a FREE calendar featuring art from 13 of the Mock Show artists.
– HeadCount will be holding raffles (FREE to enter when you vote on your favorite Mock Show posters) and a Silent Auction.