From AJ Masthay and on-sale this Friday, March 9th at 12 noon EST…
God, it seems like New Years was ages ago… but we finally have our dates and I’m happy to announce Masthay Studios will once again be offering up a limited number of subscriptions for the first leg of Summer 2012! Two subscription options will be available, Regular andEnhanced, both of which will be available this Friday, March 9th at 12 noon EST on the Subscription Page ofMasthaystudios.com.
The regular subscription entitles the purchaser to every print created by Masthay Studios for the first leg of Summer 2012. This is absolutely the best way to ensure you receive those “high demand” prints, especially considering some prints may be exclusively available at the venue or associated poster shows.
Cost of the regular subscription is $300 including insured shipping.
The Enhanced subscription gives you the opportunity to choose two prints/panels from the sub to be “given the treatment”. The chosen prints will have their borders painstakingly enhanced with full color drawings by the artist, each a one-of-a-kind work of art. If there was a Ferrari of the print world, these would be it. Check out the Enhanced Print Gallery on our Flickr page to see examples of previously enhanced prints.
Cost of the enhanced subscription is $600 including insured shipping.
- Each subscription will include matching numbers and will be sent in one shipment once all prints are completed.
- A minimum of 10 prints will be included in each sub. Within the 10 will be at least one triptych and one set of mini-prints. If time allows and additional prints for the 1st leg of summer 2012 are created, they will automatically be included in the sub.
- 1st Leg subs will only include prints associated with the 1st leg of summer tour. Any prints for other bands or organizations created during that time will not be included.
- Enhanced subscriptions take a significant amount of time to complete. Please allow for additional time to complete these enhancements before the subscription will ship.
- Enhanced sub holders will be given the option to have all three panels of the triptych enhanced at an additional cost. Note – this additional cost covers only the three panels of the triptych, not the triptych in addition to two other prints.
Upcoming Gallery Show at the Windsor Art Center
For those of you in the northeast, join me and my fellow Connecticut printmakers at the opening reception of the 1st Annual Connecticut Printmakers Invitational on Saturday, March 17th from 5-7pm. The show itself features 12 printmakers all using different print techniques. Details on the show including gallery info, artist’s talks and printmaking demos can be found online at windsorartcenter.org/visual.
As always, thank you for supporting the work of Masthay Studios. Please don’t hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments and we’ll see you this summer!