The ever-popular Screens ‘n’ Suds has brought artists and art lovers together for over a decade, helping to support the MS Society. This year, they’re going green with a ‘Flowers’ angle on the series, aptly named Screens ‘n’ Buds.
Ending on February 4, a raffle for a Shang “Journey in the Suds” or Spusta “Maurice.” You can enter a raffle by donating $5 directly to the Screens ‘n’ Suds MS Walk Team. For each $5, you’ll get one raffle ticket. There is no limit on spots. Winner will be announced the morning of 2/4 and will receive either a Spusta Black Rubber “Maurice” mini or Shang “Journey In the Suds” print as a prize. This donation is tax deductible and a corporate matching gift can double your impact! If you choose to donate anonymously, please email us a receipt. Join the raffle here.
- 2/4 “Flowers” originals and print series variants/one offs
- 2/5-9 “Flowers” print series auctions
- 2/6 Marq Spusta “Maurice” auctions
- 2/10 Jim Pollock auctions
- 2/11-2/28 remaining of the auctions end